Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Recent layouts

I've been busy creating! I get about one double page layout done a day. Sometimes cards, too. Here are a few:

This is from the last day of school in 2007--my friend and I went to the "beach" bar in Queens.



A day out with friends. I loved this line from Scenic Route!!


Finally, my nephew at 2 months old.

You can click on the layouts to make them bigger.

All the layouts were created with fabulous kits from The Scrap Room (http://scrap-room.com/). I love those kits--you get 4 mini kits each month--it's like sampling 4 lines of paper. My goal this summer is to use up as many as possible (to make room for more, of course). Tammy, the owner, does a great job, and you can even opt out for a month if you want.

So an update on the fires: they are still bad and getting worse. Apparently 9 homes have been lost and the winds tonight did not help. There is a layer of dust blowing in the windows, and it's ash from the fire. It's so sad to see this, but I guess it's a once in a century thing. I just hate that people lose homes.


Janet

4 comments:

jillconyers said...

Great layouts!

mborrero said...

thanks for sharing. i like the patterns

living creating & appreciating
my blog

Heather Bares said...

great layouts!!!!

Krissynae said...

Cute layouts. Your nephew is a cutie.