Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Shauna over at Simply Obsessed and thought I'd share the info here, too. Here goes!

High school was: something I slept through, and was excited to get out of.

When I'm worried: I cant sleep, or else I sleep too much. Depends.

My hair: is in desperate need of a cut! It’s really long, and getting on the scraggly side. The only person I trust, though, is in NY so I’ll have to wait until the end of summer.

I can't do: mornings. I also am NOT a runner, will never be.

When I was 5: I had a kindergarten boyfriend that I used to hold hands with.

I should be: getting dressed and ready for the day.

By this time next year: I hope to weigh less than I do now, and in better shape.

My favorite scrapbooking celebrity is: Becky Fleck—I love her sketches AND she is a Montanan, too!

I have a hard time understanding: People who hurt others. Makes no sense to me.

I prefer: salty and spicy to: sweet

My ideal breakfast is: Swiss cheese omelet, rye toast, bacon or sausage, fries. Or the breakfast of champions–cold pizza and a diet Pepsi.

If you spend a day with me you'll: spend time scrapbooking, running errands and probably go somewhere fun for lunch (that’s now, in the summer).

If I was an animal I'd be: heck, I don’t know, maybe a chameleon since I fit in most anywhere.

Yesterday I: got together with my sister and cousin to make cards. Made quite a few, too!

If I could have any car it would be: I haven’t had a car in 20 years, so I have no idea. One that I could park for free on the streets of Brooklyn without someone breaking in would be ideal!

My favorite theater outing is: Going to an off-Broadway production and out for Indian food. I love theater!

Okay, now it's your turn!!

2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Fun to read about you. TFS!

QueenTracy said...

LOL! I'd like a breakfast of champions right now too! Sounds perfect!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!