Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cards galore!

I've doing lots of crafting lately, both scrapbooking and card making. Here are some of my recent cards:

I used BoBunny scraps for this simple card.


For this one I used everything Making Memories, all left overs from a layout.


I got this idea from the galleries at www.splitcoaststampers.com. I did change up the papers--mine are BoBunny. Stamp is SU. Can't really see it, but I used Bazzill Bling for the lighter CS.


This is all from a Scrap Room kit. Their kits are awesome!! Everything here is left over from a layout.


Finally, some cards using my stamp set from Stampin' Up/ All the products are SU, actually. I don't generally do this much stamping on cards, but I like it, so I might have to do this more often.

Thanks for letting me share my creations with you!

8 comments:

jillconyers said...

Fun cards! Lots of great color combos.

Lesa said...

Your cards are so cute!

Lesa

Susan said...

Very pretty cards!
You are right, The ScrapRoom has awesome kits!

Lisa said...

Your cards are amazing! I saw your blog at Scrap City. Your playlist is so cool, we have the same taste in music...I'm going to listen to yours while I'm scrapping!

RobinDiane said...

Great cards!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Cute cards - I especially like the first one.

twinsand2boys said...

Cute cards!

Heidi Bound said...

Super CUTE cards! I am loving them! Looking forward to stamping with you soon. Heidi :)