Thursday, July 3, 2008

Traveling...

Haven't posted for awhile, I've been so busy. I ended the school year uneventfully, but busy. Then packed up to sublet out my apartment and head to Montana for the summer. I am in Denver now visiting my adorable niece and nephew!

This weekend I am heading on a solo road trip to Leadville, CO--the highest incorporated city in America, at over 10,000 feet. I am excited--in all the years I've been coming to Denver I've never had the opportunity to explore the mountains.

On Monday I'll head north to Montana. Can't wait to get there and get some crafting done! I'll post pics from the mountains when I have them, and hopefully I'll soon be posting more of my creations here. In the meantime, enjoy the 4th of July!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi janet! how have you been??
I hope you have LOTS of fun in CO, and have fun in montana for the summer! Wish i could be there so we could have gotten together :(

Brandy said...

I love Denver!! We got to drive around the mountains some, but didn't get out too much. I thought I'd puke when we got up high!! Have fun!

Diana said...

Enjoy your trip! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

im glad to hear you made it safely to montana! I'm actually coming to visit august 7th-13th, will you still be there? Im going to be going back a LOT because my mom and sister are still there. :)
I knew about the hobby lobby, i went there lots before i moved, but they have one here too, thank goodness. i thought their prices were pretty much the same as every other scrapbook store though, things DO add up though, i usually spend about $50 every time i go there! lol.
thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! I love looking at your work too! Ill talk to ya soon!