Monday, August 25, 2008

Packing up....

Sadly I am packing up to head back to NYC. I will miss Montana and my family. It's been a fun summer, and very relaxing. I ended summer with a bang......an awesome Willie Nelson concert Friday night in Red Lodge, MT!! This was a fundraising concert to make money for a wonderful local organization called P.L.U.K (Parent's Let's Unite for Kids).

I got so close to the stage, it was incredible! Nothing like a small intimate concert of 6000! I got some god pics--the concert was outdoors in a rodeo arena. He played for just over 2 hours. Here are some of the pictures from the concert:

I love Willie!!
____________________________________________________________________

I got lots of scrapping done this summer, and cards too. I completed about 43 pages and close to 60 cards. It's so nice to have this time to create.

Here's a few things I've made recently:



Next post will be from my cozy apartment in Brooklyn!

Janet

3 comments:

Angie said...

Good that you FINALLY got the FED X situation resolved and now BEHIND you! Hopefully you won't have to ever go through that again! Have a safe trip "home" and you did some great work this summer. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Janet,

Would love to post your Willie concert photos in our gallery of the concert. It was a tremendous day for us. Just email info@pluk.org.

Thanks,
Roger Holt
PLUK Executive Director

Brandy said...

Dude, Willie!!! Awesome pics, that's gotta be a fun show!