Sunday, August 17, 2008

more layouts

I've been busy! The family reunion and camping trip was fun! Now, though, my summer in Montana is winding down--I have little over a week left. Then it's back to NYC and back to work. I've been really scrapping lately, hoping to get a little more caught up before heading back to the rat race.

Here's more layouts (please click on them to see them larger)--some from my road trip to Butte, MT last year. I used the new Making Memories Passport line for these--yummy!!



This layout was based on a layout in an older Scrapbook trends mag.


This layout has pictures from an underground tour that I took that included this really cool speakeasy. Letters are felt thickers, everything else is MM.


This one has pics from the old jail, part of the underground tour. I love this paper line!


These were the left over pics of the town, Copper King Mansion, and the copper mine. I love this paper and just had to use it up!

I have done 37 pages so far this summer, less than normal, but we've been busier with other stuff this summer. I hope to get a few more done before I have to pack up my scrappy supplies and leave.

Hope you all enjoy these last few days and weeks of summer vacation!

Janet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow great layouts janet, youve sure been busy, i love them all!

Heather Bares said...

very nice layouts!!!