Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brooklyn Bridge

So, I thought I'd jump right in with photos. Last Friday My friend Erika and I walked over the Brooklyn Bridge and then ate at a favorite restuarant of mine, Grimaldi's Pizza. I took some good pics of the Bridge from different angles--trying out my new camera.









I loved taking these photos, the night was clear, and it was a great way to celebrate the 125th anniversary of the Brooklyn Bridge.








Here's a picture I like that shows the old style of water tower up against new buildings. Great shot from the Bridge, too!















This is a good night shot I took from the
Water Taxi pier, trying out new camera
settings. Looks pretty good!







7 comments:

Diana said...

Love the pictures Janet! And you seem to be doing fine with the blog thing. You'll get the hang of it after doing it a while ;)

Tricia said...

Janet those are awesome pictures! Now the bugs are worked out you are doing a great job!

Deanna said...

What are you talking about "make it look cool???" Yours looks better than mine!!! LOVE the pictures of the city! I've always wanted to go to NYC. Maybe someday. Yay for you and your blog! Can't wait to read more! :)

Ronda Simpson said...

Hi Janet-
WOW!!! Awesome photos!!! And by the way, your blog looks great!!

~Ronda

wendy said...

I am so jealous of your scenery! This is beautiful :). Very good photography! The one of the city is stunning

Lisa said...

OMG, those are awesome pictures! Thanks for starting your blog with a bang and sharing such beautiful sites!

Scrappin in my spare time said...

LOVE YOUR PIC's. I would love to come and visit your town someday.